- Bangladesh-Japan Training Institute (BJTI)
Bangladesh-Japan Training Institute (BJTI) was founded on April 1, 2011 with an initiative of Bangladesh AOTS-HIDA Alumni Society (BAAS) involved in human resources development, according to Japanese approaches, in Bangladesh. BJTI is esteemed as a wonderful Center of Excellence for Human Resource Development not only in Bangladesh but also in the Asian Region. By disseminating Japanese Management Approaches and Cutting-edge Technologies, Bangladesh-Japan Training Institute is exceedingly contributing in creating skilled human resources in Bangladesh.
According to the website of BJTI, the activities/functions of this Institute are:
- Conduct Training Course/Seminars mainly focused on Japanese Management Practices
- Offer short specialized courses on 5S, KAIZEN, TQM, TPM, Lean Manufacturing, Corporate Leadership, Time Management, Entrepreneurship Development, Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Income Tax and Vat Management, Supervisory Skills Development, Bankable Project Proposal Preparation, Marketing and Selling Technique, Basic Human Resource Management, Performance Appraisal, Climate Change, Waste Management, Occupational Health and Safety, Fire Protection System etc.
- In-plant training course.
- Offer Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses and Regional Programs.
- Initiate affiliations with organizations and universities in Japan & other Asian Countries.
Bangladesh - Japan Training Institute (BJTI):
Room # 31-32, 7th Floor, Eastern Plaza
Sonargaon Road, Hatirpool, Dhaka 1205, Bangladesh
Phone: +88 02 - 9673413, +88 02-8613856
Mobile: 01711194070, 01611194070
[Copyright Notice: copying or reproduction of any content of www.bd-directory.com is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement of copyright law.]
Bangladesh Institute of Management (BIM)
Bangladesh Institute of Human Resource Management (BIHRM)
Bangladesh Shishu Academy (BSA) National Institutes of Technology (NIT)
Japan-Bangladesh Group (JBG) Bangladesh Academy of Sciences (BAS)
Institute of Science & Technology (IST), Bangladesh
Bangladesh Technical Education Board
South Asian Youth Society (SAYS)
BCS General Education Association
Chartered University College
Asian University for Women (AUW)
University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB)
RAJUK Uttara Model College (RUMC)
Government Bangla College
Non Govt. Teachers' Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA)