Bangladesh Engineers' Association (BEA) is an organization of the Bangladeshi Engineers and Architects residing in Saudi Arab particularly in Jeddah. It was founded in 1990, aim at to organize Bangladeshi Engineers and Architects in a common platform so that they can work together for professional and social development, and also contribute towards the development of Bangladesh.
According to the Website of Bangladesh Engineers' Association, Jeddah (BEAJ), the objectives of this Association are :
* To promote and advance the science-practice and business of engineering in all its branches.
* To promote efficiency and maintain high standards in engineering practices and profession.
* To make it mandatory for the members to abide by the professional code of ethics (as laid down by Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh) in their professional conduct.
* To help in the acquisition and interchange of technical knowledge amongst its members.
* To promote professional interests and social welfare: amongst its members.
Jeddah, Saudi Arab
Dr. Fazle Rabbi: 0507586006
Eng. Momen Khan: 0506619058
Eng. Abu Faruque: 0502771946
Eng. Golam Sarowar: 0546915293