- Omicon Group
Omicon Group is an industrial conglomerate in Bangladesh. Currently, Engineer Md. Mehedi Hasan is the Chairman of Omicon Group of Industries. Omicon Group covers business in following areas Publishing, Education, Agro, Poultry, IT, Paper Products, Printing, Real Estate, Media, Distribution, Entertainment, and more. The group began its journey in 2004 but started business operation from the year 2006. Back in 1986, Mr. Shahidul Islam, father of Eng. Mehedi Hasan, established Lecture Guide House. Since then, Omicon's business was initiated. After his father, Eng. Md. Mehedi Hasan took over father's business. Country's one of the recognized publication brands "Lecture Publications" is a wing of this group, which achieved 'ISO 9001:2008 Certification'. For outstanding contributions to society, Engineer Mehedi Hasan received Ten Outstanding Young Persons (TOYP) Award 2021 from the Junior Chamber International (JCI) Bangladesh.
Sister concerns of Omicon Group
- Lecture Publications Limited (ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Publications in Bangladesh which started its journey in 1981)
- Banglaprakash (founded on April 01, 2007)
- Education Today (an Education and Career based Bangla News Portal)
- Sure Success Publications (founded in 1988)
- belivIT (Provides IT Services and Solutions)
- Nuton Series under Lecture Publications Ltd.
- Omicon Foundation
- Omicon AGRO Industries Ltd.
- Omicon Pulp & Paper Mills Ltd.
- Omicon Green Bricks
- Premier Printing Press (located at Shahid Nagar, Mohammodpur, Dawudkandhi, Comilla)
- Omicon Constructions
- Omicon Productions
- Creative Design & Development
- Omicon Poultry & Hatcheries Ltd.
- Omicon Feed Mills Ltd.
- Omicon Fisheries
- Omicon Entertainment
City Centre (23rd Floor), 90/1 Motijheel C/A,
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated Date: 23/06/2023
Published Date: 29/07/2015