- S. Alam Group
S. Alam Group is one of the leading enterprises in Bangladesh. The group was founded in 1985 and based in Chittagong. Since its establishment, S Alam Group has been exceedingly contributing in the Country’s economy. The annual turnover of this Group is over BDT. 140.00 Billion (USD 2.00 Billion). The group has 7000+ manpower. Mr. Mohammed Saiful Alam Masud is the Chairman & Managing Director of S. Alam Group.
S. Alam has nearly 35 companies in its nexus. These companies are covering the following areas - Transportation, Banking, Cement, Vegetable oil, Agro farms, Natural gas, Heavy Oil, Furnace Oil, Gas Refueling Station, P.P Woven Bags, Shrimp Hatchery, Refined Sugar, C.R Coil, Real Estate, Shipping, Hotels & Resorts and more.
The Companies & Associates of S Alam Group:
* S. Alam Soyaseed Extraction Plant Ltd.
* S. Alam Vegetable Oil Limited.
* S. Alam Super Edible Oil Limited.
* S. Alam Refined Sugar Industries Ltd.
* S. Alam Tank Terminal Ltd.
* S. Alam Cement Ltd.
* S. Alam Steels Ltd.
* S. Alam Cold Rolled Steels Ltd.
* S. Alam Cold Rolled Steels Limited (NOF)
* Galco Steels (BD) Ltd.
* S. Alam Power Plant Ltd.
* S. Alam Power Genaration Ltd.
* S. Alam Luxury Chair Coach Services Ltd.
* Ekushey Television Limited
* First Security Islami Bank Ltd.
* And More…
Chittagong - 4100, Bangladesh
Telephone: +880 31 636997, 611426
Fax: +880 31 618187
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.s.alamgroupbd.com
Published Date: 14/05/2014