Rang Bangladesh begun its journey from the year 1994 as a leading Bangladeshi fashion brand having outlets in Panthapath (at Deshi Dosh), Gulshan(at Deshi Dosh), Dhanmondi, Baridhara Click here for more...
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Bangladesh, approved private medical college, the North East Medical College (NEMC), was established in 1998. North East Medical College & Hospital (NEMCH) is located at Chondipul, South Surma, Sylhet, Bangladesh. Click here for more...
Recent 10 Listing:
* Bangladesh Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (BSBMB) - The Bangladesh Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (BSBMB) is a non-profit and non-political registered organization of the biochemists, molecular biochemists and other professional of relevant field.
* Bangladesh Medical Society of South Australia (BAMSSA) - Bangladesh Medical Society of South Australia (BAMSSA) is a professional organization of Bangladeshi inherited doctors and health professionals residing in South Australia.
* SHEBA.XYZ - SHEBA.XYZ offers all sorts of services at online platform for Bangladeshi consumers.
* Bangladesh Nari Progati Sangha (BNPS) - Bangladesh Nari Progati Sangha (BNPS) was established in 1986 as a registered non-profit and non-governmental organization (NGO) working for upward of women's rights.
* Jago Jobs - JagoJobs.com is one of the popular and largest job sites in Bangladesh.
* Keya Cosmetics Ltd. - Keya Cosmetics Ltd. is a property of Keya Group, a well-known conglomerate in Bangladesh; having immense touch in readymade garments, textiles, cosmetics, toiletries, and agro.
* Dhakaads - Dhakaads.com is a growing classifieds e-commerce marketplace in Bangladesh.
* Bangladesh Women's Health Coalition (BWHC) - Bangladesh Women's Health Coalition (BWHC) is a non-profit and non-governmental organization (NGO) in the country.
* Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Limited - Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Limited (PGCB) founded on November 21, 1996.
* Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE) - Chittagong Stock Exchange Limited founded in the year 1995, and started its journey from October 10 of same year, as the second stock exchange market, after Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE), in Bangladesh.