Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC) is a government organization under the Ministry of Industries involved in the expansion and development of small and cottage industries (SCI) in Bangladesh. BSCIC was born by the BSCIC Act-1957 (amended in 1992). As a prime organization of Small and Cottage Industries in the country, the organization looks after and deals with all the issues related to this sector. The organization is headed by a Chairman. Currently, the Chairman of BSCIC is Shyam Sunder Sikder.
According to the website of BSCIC, the Organization provides following services & facilities:
* Pre-investment counselling
* Post-investment extension services
* Technical information
* Design and prototype of handicrafts
* Industrial profiles and fact sheets
* Marketing information
* Infrastructural facilities
* Skill development training
* Entrepreneurship development training
* In-plant advisory services
* Credit facilities etc.
Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC):
137-138, Motijheel Commercial Area, Dhaka-1000.
Country code: 88