- Bengal Group of Industries
Bengal Group of Industries, commonly known as Bengal Group, is a leading industrial conglomerate in Bangladesh. It was founded in 1969 by Mr. Morshed Alam, a pioneer Bangladeshi business magnate. The Group began its journey with Bengal Plastic Ltd, one of the largest plastic industries in Bangladesh.
Currently, the businesses under this Group include Apparel, Garment Hangers, Real Estate, Plastics Houseware, Power & Renewable Energy, Metal Products, Plastic Furniture, Electronic Media, Plastic Container & Pail, Plastic Pallets, Stationary, Packaging Tape, Corrugated Carton, Woven Bags, Flexible Packaging, Food & Beverage, Foam & Home Furnishing, Building Materials etc.
It received National Export Trophy of Bangladesh (both the Silver & Bronze Trophy) in the years of 2010-11 respectively. For its outstanding performance, Bengal Group has received Superbrands Award in 2010. It also received DHL-Daily Star Award in the year 2008. The Chairman of Bengal Group of Industries is Morshed Alam.
List of Companies under Bengal Group:
- Bengal Plastics Ltd.
- Bengal Windsor Thermoplastics Ltd.
- Bengal Corrugated Carton Ind. Ltd.
- Hamilton Metal Corp. Ltd.
- Bengal Plastic Pipes Ltd
- Bengal Poly & Paper Sack Ltd.
- Polycord Ltd.
- Romania Food & Beverage Ltd.
- Designer Jeans Ltd.
- National Television Ltd. (RTV)
- Channel 52
- Bengal Multimedia Ltd.
- Bengal Polymer Wares Ltd.
- Power Utility Bangladesh Ltd.
- Xenergia International Ltd.
- Bengal Concept & Holdings Ltd.
- Bengal Overseas Corp. Ltd.
- Bengal Adhesive & Chemical Ltd.
- Bengal Hotels & Resorts Limited
- Linnex Electronics BD Ltd.
Corporate Headquarter of Bengal Group of Industries:
75 Gulshan Avenue
Gulshan 1, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
[Copyright Notice: copying or reproduction of any content of www.bd-directory.com is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement of copyright law.]
Habib Group Ltd