The Consulate General of Bangladesh in New York provides efficient, expeditious and courteous consular services to the expatriate Bangladeshis and foreign nationals residing in its “Area of Jurisdiction” in the east coast of the United States.
The Services provided by Consulate General of Bangladesh in New York are:
- Machine Readable Passport (MRP)
- Death/Deportation Cases
- Administrative Matters
- Visa related Services
- Dual Nationality Certificate (DNC),
- No Visa Required (NVR) Stamp, Appointment with the CG
- Passport Renewal, Alive certificate
- Protocol Matters, Mail Services etc.
Hours of Operation and Holidays (Except for the month of Ramadan):
Days: Monday - Friday
Drop-in: 09:30 AM-01:00 PM
Pick up: 03:00 PM-05:00 PM
* The Consulate General of Bangladeshi in NY remains closed on Saturdays and Sundays and on official holidays.
Consulate General of Bangladesh in New York:
131 West 33rd Street
New York, NY 10001