- Daffodil Institute of IT (DIIT)
Established in 1997, Daffodil Institute of IT (DIIT) is a pioneer IT Education and Training Institute in Bangladesh. In affiliation with many national and international institutions, DIIT offers internationally accredited Hon's and Diploma courses, ACCA programs, Professional Diploma courses, and some IT & Business related short courses. Daffodil Institute of IT (DIIT) has affiliation with NCC Education, UK; ACCA, UK; National University, Bangladesh; BTEB, Bangladesh; University of Greenwich, UK; and Oxford Brookes University, UK. The Institute has been achieved the "Best Partner Award' of NCC Education, UK (350 NCC affiliated centers in 45 countries); and also achieved the most prestigious award "Academic Excellence" in the year 2005 and 2007. DIIT’s about 1700 students have successfully transferred their credits to many foreign universities for higher studies.
Programs offered by Daffodil Institute of IT (DIIT) are:
1. NCC Programs:
- International Foundation Year (IFY)
- Level 5 Advance Diploma in Computing/BIT(L5DC/L5DBIT)
- Level 4 Advance Diploma in Computing/BIT(L4DC/L4DBIT)
- B.Sc. (Hon’s) in BIT
2. National University (NU) Programs:
- B.Sc. (Hon’s) in CSE
- Bachelor in Business Administration
3. ACCA Programs:
- Foundation in Accountancy (FIA)
- Chartered Certified Accountant
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)
4. Professional Diploma:
- Diploma in Open Source Technologies
- Diploma in Hardware and Networking Engineering
- Diploma in Software Engineering
- Diploma in Mobile Application Development
- Diploma in Web & E-commerce
- Diploma in 3D Animation & F/x
5. BTEB Programs:
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Architecture Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
According to theWebsite of DIIT, Admission Eligibility for Different Programs are:
* For Undergraduate Program: HSC with minimum GPA 2.5 (with minimum GPA 2 in English) / A level in 2 Subjects / Equivalent.
* For CAT Program: HSC / ’A’ or SSC / ‘O’ Level Pass with 16 years age.
* For ACCA Program: Graduate/A level with a minimum of 21 years of age.
* For Diploma Program: Minimum SSC.
* Short Program: Depends on the Program Structure and topics.
* To Apply for any Program at Daffodil Institute of IT (DIIT): Click Here...
Main Campus of DIIT:
19/1, Panthapath, Dhaka-1205
Call: +88 02 9138139, 01713493163
Chittagong Campus of DIIT:
308/463 Bepari Para
Agrabad Access Road
Call: +88 01713 493269, +88 01713 493257
[Copyright Notice: copying or reproduction of any content of www.bd-directory.com is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement of copyright law.]
Bangladesh-Japan Training Institute
Bangladesh Institute of Management (BIM)
Bangladesh Institute of Human Resource Management (BIHRM)
Bangladesh Maritime Training Institute (BMTI)
Bangladesh Shishu Academy (BSA)
National Institutes of Technology (NIT)
Bangladesh Academy of Sciences (BAS)
Institute of Science & Technology (IST), Bangladesh
Bangladesh Technical Education Board
Chartered University College
Asian University for Women (AUW)
University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB)
Non Govt. Teachers' Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA)
Tommy Miah’s Hospitality Management Institute (TMHMI)
Bangladesh Computer Society (BCS)
BCS Computer City Md. Sabur Khan