- Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation (BCIC)
Category: Government Oragnizations & Website
Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation (BCIC) is a fully Government owned body established in 1976 through a presidential Order. BCIC has incorporated a total of 13 large and medium Fertilizer/Chemical, Paper, Insulator and Sanitary Ware, Cement etc. factories/industries in its nexus. It has a training institute named “Training Institute for Chemical Industries (TICI)” which was established in 1983, and involved in creating efficient manpower for its arena. TICI has 7 technical departments and 36 labs; all these departments/labs contain latest equipment/machinery.
The 13 Enterprises of Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation (BCIC) are:
1. Chittagong Urea Fertilizer Ltd.
2. Jamuna Fertilizer Company Ltd.
3. Ashugonj Fertilizer & Chemical Company Ltd.
4. Urea Fertilizer Factory Ltd.
5. Polash Urea Fertilizer Ltd.
6. Natural Gas Fertilizer Factory Ltd.
7. Triple Super Phosphate Complex Ltd.
8. Di-Ammonium Phosphate Fertilizer Company Ltd.
9. Karnaphuli Paper Mills Ltd.
10. Bangladesh Insulator & Sanitaryware Factory Ltd.
11. Chhatak Cement Company Ltd.
12. Usmania Glass Sheet Factory Ltd.
13. Khulna Hard Board Mills Ltd.
Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation (BCIC):
BCIC Bhaban, 30-31, Dilkusha C/A,
PABX No-9562140-41, 9559281-82
FAX No: 880-2-9564120, 880-2-9569699
Published Date: 09/03/2015