- M.R. Group
M.R. Group is one of the leading industrial conglomerates of Bangladesh. The Group has five sister concerns and three business houses. M.R. Group chiefly manufactured following products – cotton yarn, polo shirt, t-shirt, knit fabrics, washing & dyeing, yarn dyeing, and sweater. The annual turnover of this Group is 3.00 billion, and has more than 8, 435 highly skilled work forces. The Chairman & Managing Director of M.R. Group is Mohammed Bazlur Rahman, one of the famous industrialists of Bangladesh and former Director of FBCCI, BKMEA, BGMEA and BTMA. He is also a life member of SAARC Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Sister Concern of M. R. Group:
1. B.R. Spinning Mills Ltd. (Incorporated in 2005)
2. CAN-AM Garments (Pvt.) Ltd. (Incorporated in 2004)
3. B.R. Zipper (Pvt.) Ltd. (Incorporated in 2004)
4. Julia Sweater Composite Ltd. (Incorporated in 2003)
5. M.R. Sweater Composite Ltd. (Incorporated in 2002)
The Three Trading House of M. R. Group:
1. Refat International Co.
2. Emon Corporation
3. M.R. Sourcing
Corporate Office of M.R. Group :
Eunoos Trade Center
Level: 10, Suite: C
52-53 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka.
Phone: 880-2-7173010, 7171317, 9564266 Fax: 7161160
Published Date: 06/08/2014