- Bangladeshi Community Association (Keighley)
The Bangladeshi Community Association (Keighley) is a non-profit charity organisation established in 1982 chiefly to meet the needs of the Bangladeshi community in Keighley, UK. The organisation is a registered charity which has OSIC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner) and CLS (Community Legal Service) approved services. BCA-Keighley aimed to improve the lives of Bangladeshi and all local residents by providing various services and activities. The Association hosts different social and cultural events for the community. BCA is the key platform for the Bangladeshi community living in the Keighley. The Organization is run according to its Constitution. Keighley Bangladeshi Community Association organizes basic sewing to boxercise classes for all ages, provides welfare benefit advice and services for the Knowle Park community. The organisation's main objective is To improve the quality of life for the residents of Keighley's Knowle Park community.
Services offered by BCA-Keighley:
- Room Hiring with standard facilities (for small or private meeting, conference, Mehndi ceremony)
- Free Advice Service on General Form Filling, Welfare, Debt etc available for every member of the local community.
- Free Immigration Service available to all members of the local community.
- Translation and Interpretation Services
Contact Info:Bangladeshi Community Association (Keighley):
Surma Building, Kensington Street
Keighley, West Yorkshire
BD21 - 1PW
Tel : 01535 - 604359
Fax : 01535 - 609394
E-mail : email@example.com
Published Date: 06/08/2014