- Bangladesh Flying Academy & General Aviation Ltd.
Bangladesh Flying Academy & General Aviation Ltd is a pioneer flying training institution situated at Kurmitola, Dhaka. It was founded in October 1948 as ‘Dhaka Flying Club’. After the emergence of Bangladesh, it renamed as ‘Bangladesh Flying Academy & General Aviation Ltd’. Since its establishment, the Academy has been produced and trained many efficient Pilots. Till now, Bangladesh Flying Academy and General Aviation Limited has been trained 600+ commercial pilots, 350+ Private Pilots and 50+ Instructors who are serving at home and abroad.
Courses offered by Bangladesh Flying Academy & General Aviation Ltd:
* Private Pilot Licence (PPL) (3 Months)
* Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) (4 Months)
* Instrument Rating (IR) (4 Months)
* Instruction Rating
* Conversion & Re-Currency
* Foreign Pilot Training
* Educational Qualification: HSC (Science), at least 2nd division, need Higher Math and Physics with minimum 45% marks
* Medical Requirement: Medical Fitness by Civil Aviation Authority, Bangladesh (CAAB) under Bangladesh Air Force (BAF).
Bangladesh Flying Academy & General Aviation Ltd.
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport,
Kurmitola, Dhaka - 1229
Phone: +880-2-8901190, +880-2-8901020
Published Date: 15/01/2015