- British Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce (BBCC)
British Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce (BBCC) is a leading business organization established in December 1991 to deliver the very best services in business information and advice. BBCC is Britain’s ultimate Bangladeshi business network. The Organization is committed to serve the business community from its uttermost level.
According to the website, the aims of British Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce are to:
* Promote, protect and strengthen bi-lateral trade and commerce between Bangladesh and the United Kingdom and between them and the European Community;
* Promote investment, joint ventures, research and development in both countries;
* Maintain close ties with traders both in the United Kingdom and in Bangladesh, including the Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry and relevant government ministries.
British Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce tries its best to be the leading business association in the UK, Europe and Bangladesh. The President of BBCC is M. R. Chowdhury (Matab).
* To Obtain Detailed Membership Information – Click Here!!!
* To Download Membership Form of BBCC – Click Here!!!
Chamber Head Office (London):
Business Development Centre
Unit-16, 7-15 Greatorex Street
London E1 5NF
Phone: +44-(0) 20 7247 5525
Fax: +44-(0) 20 7247 3334
Bangladesh Office (Dhaka):
Kabir Raza, Nikunja, Dhaka
Published Date: 09/07/2014