- Bangladesh-Japan Training Institute (BJTI)
Bangladesh-Japan Training Institute (BJTI) was founded on April 1, 2011 with an initiative of Bangladesh AOTS-HIDA Alumni Society (BAAS) involved in human resources development, according to Japanese approaches, in Bangladesh. BJTI is esteemed as a wonderful Center of Excellence for Human Resource Development not only in Bangladesh but also in the Asian Region. By disseminating Japanese Management Approaches and Cutting-edge Technologies, Bangladesh-Japan Training Institute is exceedingly contributing in creating skilled human resources in Bangladesh.
According to the website of BJTI, the activities/functions of this Institute are:
- Conduct Training Course/Seminars mainly focused on Japanese Management Practices
- Offer short specialized courses on 5S, KAIZEN, TQM, TPM, Lean Manufacturing, Corporate Leadership, Time Management, Entrepreneurship Development, Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Income Tax and Vat Management, Supervisory Skills Development, Bankable Project Proposal Preparation, Marketing and Selling Technique, Basic Human Resource Management, Performance Appraisal, Climate Change, Waste Management, Occupational Health and Safety, Fire Protection System etc.
- In-plant training course.
- Offer Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses and Regional Programs.
- Initiate affiliations with organizations and universities in Japan & other Asian Countries.
Bangladesh - Japan Training Institute (BJTI):
Room # 31-32, 7th Floor, Eastern Plaza
Sonargaon Road, Hatirpool, Dhaka 1205, Bangladesh
Phone: +88 02 - 9673413, +88 02-8613856
Mobile: 01711194070, 01611194070
Published Date: 08/08/2014